Tuesday 15 May 2012

May 15, 2012

The day is finally here.  That's right, May 15 and that means only 10 more days until the LONG WEEKEND!!  W00oooOO!  Oh, and Diablo 3 comes out today.  I have to admit I have been acting like a little school girl with her first crush, ever since I saw that Barbarian over at E3 in like 2008.  As the days grew near and I finished up the rest of the books, yes, I went and bought and read them all.  Sin War was awesome... the rest, not so good.  Decard Cains journal was pretty good though.  I still haven't finished that one yet.  Anyways, as we neared May 15 I started to distance my self from the whole universe of Sanctuary.

Why?  Well you cant miss something if its never gone right.  I was decided the take the patient route as well for when I bought the game.  I ordered the collectors edition online at EBgames and expected a late week arrival at my door step.  HAHA, I didn't last long.  It must of been no later than 8am and I was already back home with an original copy of Diablo III.  Here are some of the pictures of my un-boxing.

No comments: